play my favourite song.
Thursday, May 08, 2008
I am traumatised once again by my dance video(S)! But this time it's really scary ones like Operation Green Bird (HAAHAAHAA), Polar Divas, Visceral Dementia blah. All thanks to people like Xiao and Leron who put this videos online to haunt me! It's like my actions are freaking small and I didn't freaking extend my limbs and they freaking look flimsy! I could have DIED watching my video! And I recalled us really throwing char siew buns at RH and someone even threw it back! HAA like only Xiao can choreo such lame stuff!

Why can't I just look good in ONE video! My most recent performance is Code Edge and I thought I did fine but when the video comes out, I just want to kill myself!

I miss dancing already! I don't know how I'm gonna stand not dancing 3 weeks at Msia! I'm so gonna blast the music in my room and dance like nobody is watching!

All my papers sucked this semester. But o well, last paper tomorrow and I can't be bothered anymore and what's more it's open book! Bleh shall go pack my file then eh slack somemore then read the scary mutilation notes for fun (yes its a reading for the paper today) and woots countdown to the end of my last paper!

P A R T Y ( :

PS: I still think Tila Tequila looks weird, I don't why are those people so crazy over her! Maybe she has another secret apart from being bi-, she's a MALE! WOOTS! That'll be crazy!!